Tuesday, November 12, 2013

With the grown ups

Back at Bagel Boys doing a little research when I notice two things: 1, my eyes are beginning to ache because I've forgotten my reading glasses (how dumb is that!) and 2, I'm sitting in between two other women and the tables they are occupying. They are both busy typing away on teeny weeny laptops whilst sipping their coffee whilst I'm sitting with paper, a pencil, an eraser, and juice. So I'm feeling like a child 'playing' at writing in between the grown ups!  

30 minutes later..... Somehow get chatting to the two 'grown ups' and they're both writers too, different kinds of writers but both writers. Even just knowing this makes me feel like a different kind of person to who I was a few weeks ago. I'm now a writer! 

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you my Melon...and glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete