Thursday, November 7, 2013

The smell of bagels!

So my office today is the local Bagel Boys Cafe where one of the only items on the menu for me to select is tea. Thank goodness they have tea!  It's somehow ironic for a person who is gluten, lactose and caffeine intolerant to be voluntary sitting in a bagel and coffee shop. But the nearest Starbucks or any other similair place is miles away from William's school (which is where I need to be in an hour or two). 
So I have my tea; that's a good start. I have paper and one if those funny pop up pencils that I stole from our trick or treat bucket last week. And I have my brain that I'm trying to stop thinking about the end of this journey and just trying to let it do 'it's thing'. 
Someone asked me recently "what's stopping you writing?".  I guess the truth is I'm scared. Scared of failing!  What if no one likes my work?  What if I give up?  Maybe I should have picked the chamomile tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment